AAPI-HR meetings are held quarterly in January, April, August and October. During each meeting there is a guest speaker addressing topics ranging from primary care and sub-specialty related illnesses and diagnosis and treatments as well as emerging healthcare policies, finance management and legal advise.
After the guest speaker, members discuss upcoming events and charitable activities. These meetings are also an excellent opportunity to meet and network with colleagues in the Hampton Roads area.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org. For information on how to become a member click here or to download an application click here.
Past topics include:
- No Nonsense GI Updates for Non GI Physicians
- Surveillance for Hepatocellular Carcinoma in the At-Risk Population
- Captive Insurance and Asset Management
- GERD and Barrett's esophagus, latest treatment options and the role of radio frequency ablation
- Healthcare Reform and Legislative Update
- Parkinson Disease: Emerging Trends
- The Complex Shoulder Simplified
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Making Pain Management Painless
- Behavioral Finance: An Innovative Approach to Investing